format_align_leftDescriptionDATACENTER MANAGER is a centralized management and control system specifically designed for Datacenters applications that provides up to a 70% efficiency improvement to the air conditioning system with a substantial global benefit & drastic decreasing of the datacenter’s global PUE value (Power Usage Effectiveness). DATACENTER MANAGER combine the optimized management of Mitsubishi Electric Hydronics & IT Cooling Systems S.p.A. units, the indoorCRAC units on chilled water version inside the datacenters, together with the external chillers. It manages up to 10 internal units and up to 8 external units with the same or different power ratings, on 2 pipes systems. The indoor units regulation is demanded to the Master unit that through a clever algorithm named ADS (Adaptive Set Point ) recognizes the real instantaneous heat load inside the Datacenter and transfers such info to the external group of chillers to optimize their functioning and resources to provide maximum global efficiency. DATACENTER MANAGER great advantage is to provide continue cooling capacity modulation of the external chillers based on the real Datacenter’s heat load noticed from indoor units. The DATACENTER MANAGER has an 8.4” touch-screen user interface, allowing access to all information and the sending of commands with a few simple touches. Communication between DATACENTER MANAGER and the machines is accomplished by means of an RS485 serial connection. It has its own adjustment probes to be placed in suitably prepared pockets in the hydraulic system pipes. Various additional appliances, to be chosen according to the characteristics, needs and availability of remote connection at the place of installation of the units, can be supplied in the same industrial box as the DATACENTER MANAGER: modem/router for connection to a fixed ADSL line, modem for connection to a fixed PSTN, modem for connection to GPRS.
- - Ease of installation thanks to the all-in-one solution
- - 8.4” Touch-screen display, 65536 colours
- - Security - password-protected data access
- - Balancing of single unit operating hours
- - Multi-language interface
- - Possibility of selecting the type of regulation and the reference probe for regulation
- - Possibility of selecting the type of distribution of the requests of the group regulation device to the machines according to the needs of the system
- - Some units can be given priority
- - Possibility of choosing the number of units on standby - dynamic standby
- - Device and unit alarm display
- - Management of an additional serial connection for the integration of existing BMS
keyboard_hideContrôlesPas de Contrôle.
find_in_pageFiches TechniquesAucune données.