format_align_leftDescriptionAutonomous cooling only air-to-air Rooftop unit, for the thermo-hygrometric treatment, filtration and air renovation, in medium-large surface and volume ambient. Hermetic rotary scroll compressors in tandem with R410A refrigerant; double refrigerant circuit with electronic lamination valves; aluminium structure and coated galvanized steel base; air treatment section with sandwich panels with external surface made with coated galvanized steel RAL 7035 painted and EC fans. The condensing side is made with hot galvanized sheet metal painted with polyester powders RAL 7035 According to the selected version, the unit allows for the management of free cooling, with motorized dampers for return, exhaust and fresh air. The unit is also available with the thermodynamic Refrigerant Booster heat recovery, air-to air Plate type or rotary heat exchanger, to recover the energy from the exhaust air, increasing unit capacity and the global efficiency.
- AR - Air recirculation function
- MF - Mixing and Free cooling function
- AX - Mixing and Free cooling function with Exhaust air Axial fan
- CE - Function with EC plug fans for extraction and expulsion and Free cooling
- HR-B - Heat Recovery Refrigerant Booster function: air extractor fan(s), free cooling function and heat recovery from exhaust air flow thanks to Refrigerant Booster coil
- HR-P - Heat Recovery Plate function: air extractor EC plugfan(s), free cooling function and heat recovery from exhaust air flow thanks to Plate (cross-flow) heat Exchanger.
- HR-E - Heat Recovery Enthalpy function: air extractor EC plug fan(s), free cooling function and heat recovery from exhaust air flow thanks to Rotary Enthalpic Wheel.
- ENERGY EFFICENCY
The unit fulfill EU regulation 2016/2281; in particular, the unit is in line with energy efficiency limits starting from January 1st, 2021 (ErP 2021).
- HIGH RELIABILITY
The wide working range, the double refrigerant circuit and the accurate design of the components ensure optimum performance with a continuous and constant operation also during heavy thermoigrometric conditions.
The unit is available with the opportunity to choose different supply and return airflows directions.
- ROTARY-TYPE ENTHALPY RECOVERY
The exclusive enthalpic rotary heat recovery allows to recover from the exhaust air both sensible and latent heat, both in winter and summer operation. The recovery of the latent heat improves the dehumidification capability of the unit in summer and the humidification in winter, with a very high efficiency ratio.
- STATIC PLATE HEAT RECOVERY
The static plate heat recovery provides a constant and effective recovery of the sensible energy from the exhaust air. In winter mode the efficency can reach values higher than 50%, that, together with the zero energy consumption of the component, grant an effective energy and economic saving.
- REFRIGERANT BOOSTER
Cutting-edge Refrigerant booster heat recovery system that allows for the complete and precise recovery of the energy from the exhaust air, without any waste due to the mixing with external air. The performance of the cooling circuit is maximized, increasing by 15% the cooling capacity and the compressor working at the same condition.
- ELECTRONIC EXPANSION VALVE SUPPLIED STANDARD
The use of the electronic expansion valve generates considerable benefits, especially in cases of variable demand and different external conditions. It was introduced into these units as a result of accurate design choices concerning the cooling circuit and the optimisation of operation in various different working conditions
- Ambient humidity control: hot gas post heating coil and humidifer.
- High efficiency filters: electronic or bag type ePM01 50% (ISO16890, F7 EN779) or ePM01 85% (ISO16890, F9 EN779)
- Enthalpy free-cooling
- Air flow regulation with CO2probe
- Vair: variable air flow function, it allows to vary supply and return air flow according to the actual request of the HVAC system.
- AR - Air recirculation function
AIR3000TE is made up by two control boards, dedicated to the air side and the refrigerant side respectively. The LCD display has multi-level menu that allows for the monitoring and intervention on the unit. Thermoregulation is proportional to steps, referred to the return temperature; proportional-integral management can also be set. Its functions include the adjustment of the ambient humidity, the thermal or enthalpic (optional) free-cooling and supply temperature limitation. Defrosting is based on a self-adaptive propriety logic with monitoring of several operating and environmental parameters. The management of the ventilation can be realized with constant air flow or pressure regulation: as pressure drop varies, the fans change speed so as to maintain the flow-rate at the designed value. The controller independently manages several optional thermal resources and the amount of fresh air. The presence of the programmable timer allows the user to create an operating profile containing up to 4 typical days and 10 time bands. Diagnostics include complete alarm management, "black box" function (via PC) and alarm history (via display or even PC). Supervision can be developed via third party systems by means of the most common protocols as ModBus, Bacnet, Bacnet-over-IP, ModBus-over-IP, Echelon LonWorks protocols. Compatibility with the remote keyboard managing up to 8 units.
find_in_pageFiches Techniquesopenscroll to see all sizes
COOLING ONLY (GROSS VALUE)
Total cooling capacity
Total sensible capacity
Compressors power input
COOLING ONLY (EN14511 VALUE)
Cooling energy class
SEASONAL EFFICIENCY IN COOLING (Reg. EU 2016/2281)
Air flow rate
Total power input
No. Compressors/No. Circuits
Sound power level in cooling mode
Sound Power on outlet side