format_align_leftDescriptionThe Climaveneta system is based on an packaged external units with integrated hydronic module and by an internal unit with the electronic regulation. The i-KIR2 heat pumps provide for heating, cooling and domestic hot water production. Particular care is taken for winter mode, that thanks to the Inverter technology is guaranteed beyond traditional units working limits, water production up to60°C. The i-KIR2 reverse-cycle heat pumps feature high seasonal efficiency in both heating and cooling mode, using DC inverter technology to modulate compressor operation and deliver the exact amount of energy based on the actual needs of the building. i-KIR2 units can be coupled with traditional systems or radiant panels, guaranteeing always very high energy efficiency. Installation is strongly simplified thanks to the integrated hydronic module with inverter pump.
- - - Basic
- SYSTEM EFFICIENCY
The unit is designed as a system: all components are regulated using proprietary control’s logic for the highest efficiency.
- HIGH EFFICIENCY AT PARTIAL LOAD
High seasonal efficiency in both heating and cooling mode, using DC inverter technology to modulate compressor operation and deliver the exact amount of energy based on the actual needs of the building. High efficiency for low energy consumption during the operating hours.
- HIGH EFFICIENCY COMPONENTS
In terms of improving performance and reducing power consumption, the electronic thermostatic valve is an important component that maximises system efficiency, same for the choise the hydronic kit with inverter water pump and the modulating the fans speed with DC motor as standard equipments.
- EXTENSIVE OPERATING LIMITS
Particular care is taken for winter mode, that thanks to inverter technology is guaranteed beyond traditional units working limits, supplying hot water up to 60°C and down to -20°external air.
- INTEGRATED HYDRONIC MODULE
The integrated hydronic include all the water circuit components so as to optimize installation space, times and costs.
- Wired remote keyboard with backlit display, and with temperature probe (it is a mandatory accessory)
- Outside air temperature probe for plant water set point compensation.
- DHW temperature probe and Buffer temperature probe
- i-EMR2 Internal module kit can be used for cascade configuration or for managementup to 5 secondary circuits.
- Extension module for system configuration (only in combination with i-EMR2)
- Cascade management kit (only in combination with i-EMR2)
- Three-way valve for domestic hot water
- Electric heater of integration for the heating system
- Electric heater for hot water cylinder, of integration and for anti-legionellosis
- Serial card RS485 for ModBus
- Buffer tank 35,100,200 liters
- Hot water cylinder 300,500 liters
- 300 liters thermal store for domestic hot water, for DOMH2O kit
- 300,500,1000 liters thermal store for domestic hot water with solar heat exchanger, for DOMH2O kit
- DOMH2O15 e DOMH2O24 kit for domestic hot water with external plate heat exchanger and pump
- - - Basic
- NADISYSTEM LT
Electronic control that provides great application flexibility and dynamic control of delivery water temperature, optimizing indoor comfort and increasing the energy efficiency. The electronic board allows you to manage: -Wired remote keypad, backlit display complete with temperature probe -Outdoor air temperature probeon board for climatic curve -One zone with mixing valve for floor heating and one zone of direct heating for radiator, floor heating or fan coil -Domestic hot water production by external three-way valve (accessory) -Electric heater for possible integration and anti-legionella cycle for DHW tank -Gas boiler or electric heater in substitution or in addition for space heating -Built-in clock to create an operating profile containing time bands for space heating/cooling and for DHW -Up to 4 heat pump in cascade (with the accessories N-CM and one internal module i-EMR2 each units).
- NADISYSTEM LT
find_in_pageFiches TechniquesAucune données.